Abstract art is full of eccentricity, and as such demands our absolute concentration, diligence and imagination. What drives the complex ideas of your artwork? Abstract art tends to leave viewers with an unknown muddled impression. However, Pacific Art League aims to bring individuality and a flowing open-mindedness to the exhibition; allowing observers to get a sense of the artists’ conceptual processes and stylistic treatments.
Open to all media. Limits on video and installation-contact below
April 7th-27th, 2017
First Friday, April 7th, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday, March 9th, 2017
1st: $250 2nd: $125 3rd: $75, 3 Honorable Mentions
Chris Winfield Artist, Gallery Manager
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK
Friday & Saturday, March 31st-April 1st, 10AM - 4PM. All work must be hand-delivered to PAL. No shipped work will be accepted.
PICK UP WORK
Friday & Saturday, April 28th-29th, 10AM - 4PM.
Submit your artwork electronically at https://pacificartleague.submittable.com/submit
Members: $40 for first entry, $10 for each additional entry. Non-members: $50 for first entry, $10 for each additional entry.
Thursday, March 16th, 2017 by email. Award winners are announced at the Friday, October 7th opening reception.
- All work must be original and not previously exhibited at Pacific Art League.
- All 2D work must be ready to hang on a wire
- All 2D work must be framed or on gallery-wrapped canvas with finished edges.
- Size of work limited to 30” wide by 40” tall, including frame. (contact below for inquiry)
- All work must be for sale. Members receive 70% of sale price. Non-members receive 60% of sale price.
- All work must be labeled on the front and back with title and artist’s name.
All media welcome, limitaion on installation and video
please contact email@example.com for quesitons
Pacific Art League
668 Ramona St
Palo Alto, CA 94301